April 15, 2010

New One

Hey brotha , I'm healing really fast bacause I know you're just an asshole . You think you're good enough ? Go on with your mind set lah. I'm here , laughing at you , your stupidity , your annoying attitude - trying to make me jelous when you hangout and manja-manja with your bitches but unfortunately , I'M NOT ! Haha . You're silly .


Next .


Hey , now I feel free . Damn free . Lately , I'm going out and having fun with my besties , Shaf and Lynn - lovebird for sure . We're lepaking whole night doing crazy things . Movie at GSC (as usual) - Shaf merengek-rengek mahu tonton KL Drift . Aiyakk ! , shisha , jalan-jalan kat Tasik Pemaisuri masa orang lain tengah joging .



We are not bad guys . We are just a lil bit naughty .



Shaf ; The Cool One





Lynn ; The Gorgeous One



Ms Caramel ; Nobody



He is a predator .



Bunga .



Dudes , when we gonna rock the night again ?

No comments: