I talk too harsh and people easily get me wrong. I’m doing that with no purpose. I'm begging for your apologies. Please! Don’t get me wrong. I'm a good girl okay! :(
I love to make friends but sometimes I don't know how. I do have many friends who love to talks. They are not just talking shit, their words can make me think what are my purpose of living in this world. They are freaking freak; Nab, Myra, Tiqa, Ming and Wani Gagah. Maybe Moll is included. And for sure my sayang; Chonk Boon Cheat (Moz freak! :D) OMG! I love all of these blue colour names!
Everytime I write something, surely sure there will be a lot of grammar mistakes. It is so motherfucker shame! But, whatever it is, I enjoy learning in this style.
p/s: I'm not talking to you, I'm talking with my heart in writing way. *Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment