October 20, 2011

The Day I Moved On

Manusia tudingkan jari telunjuk lurus pada setiap salah silap cacat cela manusia yang lainnya .
Tapi adakah mereka betul-betul tahu cerita di sebalik semua salah silap cacat cela itu ?

Tidak . 

Jadi katakan apa sahaja . 
Come on . Judge me , Judgey .
Ignore me as long as you can .
Call me a bitch while you still can .
Because you're just a stupid moron that doesn't know a single thing happened . 

So , come on .

Judge me .

I am happy with myself because I am able to moved on .
And you know what ?
I am grateful to Allah , 
for sending me backstabber friends , 
and a very selfish and useless ex ,
because I get the better friends and a better man which are love and understand me much more .

InsyaAllah .

I'll do my very best .

Terima kasih atas kasih sayang kalian .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aku jd lg bertmbh konpius..adoinye..

Atiqah Amir said...

untuk apa kau perlu konpius ?

nabilasyazween said...

Thanks for the moved on and please keep moving.

Atiqah Amir said...

Thanks to you too .