May 20, 2010

Selamat Hari Lahir Sayang

Hey sista ,
I know you know that I know you should know the thing . You're 24 now and Mom said , you should married ! But I know , you want to achieve many things you have been dream . You don't have a house yet . You don't have a land yet . You're not finishing your Master yet . We've been facing our life together in so many years . You love to  make me angry when we were young . I hate you . Not like Kak Su , she already married and success . She have her own land , beautiful family and houses ! Master pun dah dapat , tinggal nak habiskan PhD je lagi .

But now we're all are adults . We're starting to appreciate each other . And today , I just want you two , my dearest ladies to stay by my side all the time . 


Only both of you .


I love you , and


Happy B-day to you , Syuria and Melaty . We are all Amirruddin's !
P/s : Picture from left - Me , Mommy , Kak Su and Kak Intan. 

No comments: